About This Journal
Journal of Mind and Medical Sciences publishes two issues a year (April and October), being
licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
License, meaning that the content published in this journal (articles, conferences, book reviews, etc.) can be downloaded and used only for non-commercial purposes, without modification in any way and only with specifying the original source. All accepted papers are published free, open access, according to CC-BY-NC-ND license.
As member of Crossref, Journal of Mind and Medical Sciences assigns DOI to each article and manifests zero tolerance for plagiarism. It is published at Valparaiso University with Jonathan Bull as Publishing Advisor (Library Services of ValpoScholar and Digital ProScholar Media), using the leading institutional repository platform of Digital Commons (powered by Bepress), which combines submission management, editorial, and peer-review tools into a unique and flexible publishing software system.
The full responsibility for the content of articles published in JMMS belongs to the authors. For this reason, the corresponding author must read and accept during the submission process an Article Submission Agreement, stating that the paper is an original work which has not been previously published (entirely or in part), that the author(s) accept the full responsibility for the content of the submitted article, and that the Copyright of the accepted papers belongs to ValpoScholar.
Journal of Mind and Medical Sciences is currently indexed in the following international databases:
- Web of Science
- World Health Organization (Hinari/ Health Inter-Network Access to Research Initiative)
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Index Copernicus
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- SHERPA/ RoMEO
- OpenAIRE (Horizon 2020)
- Gale/ Cengage Learning
- Medicine and Health Sciences Commons
- Google Scholar
J Mind Med Sci. can also be accessed via prestigious medical universities, like:
- Harvard Library
- Yale University Library
- Oxford University Libraries
- Stanford University Libraries
- Boston University Libraries
- The British Library
- COPAC (Cambridge, Glasgow, Imperial College, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Southampton Universities)
- Berlin Social Science Center
- The Saskatoon Public Library
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- Social Services Knowledge Scotland
- elibrary, etc.